We are currently not open for in-person worship, but are live streaming our services on YouTube and Facebook.
The following applies when we re-open to in-person worship.
There are 3 ways you can register for in-person worship:
- Fill out the online registration form – To get this form, contact the office and a link will be sent to you. Be sure to take a minute to read through the self-screening questions, and do not register if any of your answers are ‘yes’. It is understood that by registering, you have answered ‘no’ to all questions. Please note that each person must have their name in an individual slot – this is to keep track of our numbers. You are also required to provide a phone number for contact tracing (one phone number per household is fine).
- Send an email – You can register by emailing the office with the names of everyone in your household who wishes to attend, and the appropriate phone number to reach you by. I will reply with the COVID-19 Self-Screening questions, and will wait to put your names down until I get confirmation back from you that everyone’s answers are all ‘no.’ You will receive a confirmation when your household has been registered.
- Call the office – You can call the office during office hours (Tuesday-Friday, 9am-3pm) or leave a message and we will get back to you. We will have to go through all of the Screening questions over the phone to complete registration.
If you register to attend an in-person service, you are acknowledging that you will respect all guidelines as laid out by the Government of Ontario and The Salvation Army. You are also acknowledging that you have performed the self-screening, and answered NO to all questions.
- Are you experiencing the following symptoms: Fever or chills, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, trouble swallowing, runny/stuffy nose or nasal congestion, decrease or loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, extreme tiredness, sore muscles, headache, pink eye, falling down often?
- Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying home)?
- In the past 14 days, have you received a COVID ALERT exposure notification on your cell phone? (If you have tested negative after this alert, that is okay)
- Have you or anyone in your household had close contact with someone who has a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household returned from International travel (including USA) in the past 14 days?
- Are you or anyone you live with currently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting on test results?
A few things to remember: Registration should be completed no later than the Friday before the service at noon. If you miss this deadline, you will still be able to register upon arrival at the church provided there are spots available (you will need to do the full COVID-19 Screening at the Check-In Desk if you have not registered before Friday at noon). If we are at full capacity, we will have to ask you to view the service from home via live stream. If you are participating in the service (ie. Band ensemble, worship team, IT) it is your responsibility to ensure that you are registered. Don’t forget our new service start time of 10:30am (doors open at 10am).
Please read our Reopening Details Document.
Please see our FAQ Document.
Please watch our Virtual Tour.